Effect: Full-Body, Wispy
Uses: Up to 25 wears
Pro Tip: After wearing your lashes we strongly recommend to store them back in our lash case to ensure they remain in good shape and safe from any debris or moisture.
Note: Our lashes are 100% handmade lashes, each lash style may be slightly different.
If you are local, would you like to pick up your order instead? Perfect! because we now offer have pick ups. You get to receive your items as early as 24 hours from when you ordered without having to wait or pay for shipping!
We are located in University Area, Charlotte, North Carolina 28213.
COVID-19 update: We are still operating and taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of all, so please wear a face mask when picking up your order.
Note: When checking out please make sure to select the pickup option. Once the order has been placed you will receive an automatic text or email confirmation from Venture Lashes. Remember to bring your email confirmation as it is needed to be able to receive your order
For any questions and concerns regarding orders please fill out the form below and allow 24-48 hours for a response. Thank you for your supporting our small local business and see you soon!
How to apply lashes?
How to apply lashes?
HOW TO APPLY LASHES?
1. Remove lashes carefully by the end or beginning of the band using our Venture Lashes tweezers.
2. Wiggle to loosen the band and grab the lash and place it on your eye to measure length of the band to fit your eye shape.
3. Trim your lash by the end of the band to arrange a perfect fit, you can use our 100% stainless steel scissors.
4. Apply lash glue to the band from the beginning to the end and wait for about 30-45 seconds for the glue to become tacky.
5. Curl your natural lashes as needed with a our lash curler and add mascara.
6. Grab your Venture Lashes tweezers and apply your false lashes as close as possible to your lash line.
7. Make sure that they are perfectly attach to your lash line so, they look natural and you’re ready to go!
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR LASHES USING OUR LASH FOAM CLEANSER?
Shake well before every use. Pour hot water into a small container. Add a few pumps of lash cleanser. Gently pull off any remaining glue from the lash band. Rinse the lashes with warm water. Blot the lashes on a paper towel to remove excess water. For best results, place the lashes in their original container and allow them to air dry or blow dry. Use our lash wand to brush them out. Repeat steps as needed.
- It is not recommended sleeping in our lashes.
- Avoid adding mascara to your lashes, it will shorten the lash's life.
- Make sure to be gentle, all of our lashes are 100% handmade.
- Store them back in our lash case to ensure they remain in good shape and safe from any debris or moisture.
The beauty of our Lashes
Each pair of Venture Lashes is individually hand made, with an ultra thin and flexible lash band designed to provide you all day comfort and easy application.
Our lashes are made with the highest quality material. They are very lightweight and soft. Venture Lashes can be worn 25+ applications.
Free Shipping & Pick-Up
📫Free US Standard Shipping on All orders over $45
📍Local Pick Up Available in Charlotte, NC
Shop Now Pay Later
Flexible payment methods with Afterpay, Sezzle, Shop Pay & Zip